Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Ask Moxie

Ladies - I found a pretty good blog that seems to provide information on all sorts of things - breastfeeding, solids, books, sleep issues, etc, etc, etc. I was searching for some scheduling answers.....just b/c we're dealing w/ daily pre-bedtime all-out meltdowns. For the few who know Rachel, she's very laid back, but some switch is flipped at bedtime. So, I'll probably post on that later when I have some more time, but I stumbled on this website in my searches last night, and I found that it's a wealth of information. There's a few life viewpoints that I found I wasn't in agreement with; however, the information there on the physical caring for your child was pretty good - from what I read. It's seems like it's based on a Q&A format. I searched by the topics on the side, and found it to be a lot of information.

Here's the link:

http://moxie.blogs.com/askmoxie/

No comments: